CAUTION: These installation instructions are for use by a licensed electrician only. To avoid electrical shock, do not perform any servicing other than what is contained in this User Guide unless you are a licensed electrician and qualified to do so.
- Read these instructions.
- Heed all warnings.
- Follow all instructions.
- Do not use this apparatus near water.
- Clean only with dry soft cloth. Household cleaners or solvents can damage the finish on your Jetlun Products.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus that produce heat.
- Warning: To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not expose this apparatus to rain or moisture.
- Do not expose apparatus to dripping or splashing and do not place objects filled with liquids, such as vases, on the apparatus.
- Jetlun recommends that a licensed electrician install the ZB Light Dimmer.
- Jetlun recommends that the ZB Light Dimmer be installed either in an electrical enclosure (panel or junction box) or in a limited access electrical room or light switch.
- Verify that circuit voltages and currents are within the proper range for the ZB Light Dimmer.
Before turning on power to the Light Dimmer, ensure that all the wires are securely installed by tugging on each wire.
- Equipment must be disconnected from the HAZARDOUS LIVE voltage before access.
- Do not place more than one line voltage wire in a screw terminal.
- Do not install the ZB Light Dimmer where it may be exposed to excessive moisture, dust, salt spray, or other contamination.
- Do not drill mounting holes using the ZB Light Dimmer as a guide; the drill chuck can damage the ZB Light Dimmer housing or screw terminals.
- If the ZB Light Dimmer is installed incorrectly, the safety protections may be impaired.